Vytvoří náčrt na ploše objektu.
Please note that this tool is not used to create new sketches. It only maps, or remaps an existing sketch to the face of a solid or a PartDesign feature. Typical use cases are:
- The sketch was created on a standard plane (XY, XZ, YZ) and you want to map it to the face of a solid in order to build a feature upon it.
- The sketch was mapped on a specific face of a solid but you need to map it to a different face.
- Repairing a broken model.
Use when repairing a broken model
Sketcher MapSketch is often used when repairing a broken model.
One common use case is when the dependency graph has been broken. (You can view the dependency graph by Tools → Dependency graph.) This can happen when you delete a feature in the middle of your model tree. In the following example we will break and repair a model.
This is the base model. It has one pad, a pocket, and a pad inside that pocket. Note that the dependency graph is linear.
Now we have deleted the pocket and the sketch that created the pocket (Pocket and Sketch001). Note that the dependency graph is broken. To repair this model we want to attach Sketch002 to the top face of Pad. In the view of the model you can see that it would be easy to select the wrong face.
To repair the model we first change the visibility of the solids. We make Pad001 hidden and we make Pad visible.
Now we select the top face of Pad and then select the Map A Sketch To A Face tool. In the dialog that appears we select Sketch002. Our model is now repaired. In the model view we make Pad001 visible and Pad hidden and we can see the correct model.
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints
- Installation: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting