FEM Module/(МКЭ)Метод конечных элементов Верстак
The Fem Workbench provides modern Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workflow for FreeCAD. Mainly this means all tools to make an Finite Element Analysis are combined in one GUI.
The steps to do a FEA in FreeCAD FEM Workbench GUI are:
- Modeling the geometry, in which FreeCAD is already a nearly full-grown software.
- Create an Analysis:
- Create an FEM Mesh out of the geometrical model.
- Add Constraints such as loads and support fixes to the analysis model.
- Add a Material to the analysis model
- Solve the system of equations from within the FreeCAD GUI.
- View Results inside FreeCAD GUI.
The above mainly describes how a FEA analysis is done inside FreeCAD FEM Workbench. For further documentation refer to the GUI Tools described later here.
As of FreeCAD version 0.15 and 0,16dev the FEM-Module can be used on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms. Since FEM Workbench makes use of external software, the amount of manual intervention until the FEM workbench is ready to use will depend on the OS that you are using. Check out FEM Install.
Reason for deletion: This template is not used any more. It is used by some obsolete translations but the content is already available in FEM Workbench.
- Analysis container: Creates a new container for a mechanical analysis. If a solid is selected in the tree view before clicking on it, the meshing dialog will be opened next.
- Material for solid: Lets you select a material from the database.
- Material for fluid: Lets you select a material from the database.
- Nonlinear mechanical material: Lets you select a material from the database.
- Material editor:: Lets you open the material editor to edit materials
- Constraint fixed: Used to define a fixed constraint on point/edge/face(s).
- Constraint displacement: Used to define a displacement constraint on point/edge/face(s).
- Constraint plane rotation: Used to define a plane rotation constraint on a planar face.
- Constraint contact: Used to define a contact constraint between two faces.
- Constraint transform:
- Constraint force: Used to define a force in [N] applied uniformly to a selectable face in a definable direction.
- Constraint pressure: Used to define a pressure constraint.
- Constraint self weight: Used to define a gravity acceleration acting on a model.
- Constraint bearing: Used to define a bearing constraint.
- Constraint gear: Used to define a gear constraint.
- Constraint pulley: Used to define a pulley constraint.
- Constraint initial temperature: Used to define the initial temperature of a body.
- Constraint heatflux: Used to define a heat flux constraint on a face(s).
- Constraint temperature: Used to define a temperature constraint on a point/edge/face(s).
- Constraint body heat source:
- FEM mesh from shape by Netgen:
- FEM mesh from shape by GMSH:
- FEM mesh boundary layer:
- FEM mesh region:
- FEM mesh group:
- Nodes set: Creates/defines a node set from FEM mesh.
- FEM mesh to mesh: Convert the surface of a FEM mesh to a mesh.
- Solver Calculix CCX tools: Creates a new solver for this analysis. In most cases the solver is created together with the analysis.
- Solver CalculiX:
- Solver Elmer:
- Solver Z88:
- Equation heat:
- Equation elasticity:
- Equation electrostatic:
- Equation fluxsolver:
- Equation flow:
- Solver job control: Opens the menu to adjust and start the selected solver.
- Solver run calculation: Runs the selected solver of the active analysis.
- Results purge: Deletes the results of the active analysis.
- Result show: Used to display the result of an analysis.
- Post Apply changes:
- Post Pipeline from result:
- Post Create warp vector filter:
- Post Create scalar clip filter:
- Post Create cut filter:
- Post Create clip filter:
- Post Create data along line filter:
- Post Create linearized stresses:
- Post Create data at point filter:
- Post Create functions:
- Preferences...: Preferences disposable in FEM Tools.
See FEM Tutorial
FEM Install for a detailed description how to set up a working FEM Module.
FEM Mesh for further Information about the FEM Mesh in FreeCAD
FEM Solver for further Information about the interface between FEM Module and the Solver
FEM Project for more detailed informations about the Units, Limitations and the Development of FEM Module.