Difference between revisions of "Draft Snap/sv"
(Updating to match new version of source page)
(Created page with "Snäppa innebär att din nästa 3d punkt "klistras" på en existerande punkt.")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:26, 18 February 2014
Snäppa innebär att din nästa 3d punkt "klistras" på en existerande punkt.
Available snap locations
- Angle: the special cardinal points of circles and arcs, at 45° and 90°
- Center: the center point of arcs and circles
- Endpoint: the endpoints of line, arc and spline segments
- Extension: on an imaginary line that extends beyond the endpoints of line segments. Hover the mouse over the desired object to activate its extension snap
- Grid: the nodes of the Draft grid, if visible.
- Intersection: the intersection of 2 line or arc segments. Hover the mouse over the two desired bjects to activate their intersection snaps
- Midpoint: the middle point of line and arc segments
- Near: the closest point on the nearest object
- Ortho: on imaginary lines that cross the last point, and extend at 0°, 45° and 90°
- Parallel: on an imaginary line parallel to a line segment. Hover the mouse over the desired object to activate its parallel snap
- Perpendicular: on line and arc segments, perpendicularly to the latest point
- Lock: turns snapping on/off globally
- Certain additional snap locations can be obtained by combining 2 snap locations, such as ortho + extension, that will give you a snap point at the intersection of their imaginary lines.
- Other, more complex snap locations can also be obtained by using constraining (by pressing or or or while drawing).
- The maximum distance at which a point is snapped a snap location is specified in the preferences, and can also be changed on-the-fly by pressing or keys.