|Draft → Line|
|Wprowadzono w wersji|
The Line tool creates a straight line defined by two points. It uses the Draft Linestyle set on the Draft Tray. The Line tool behaves exactly like the Draft Wire tool, except that it stops after two points.
How to use
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Click a first point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Click a second point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
The line can be edited by double clicking on the element in the tree view, or by pressing thebutton. Then you can move the points to a new position.
Fusing single lines
If several connected Draft Lines are selected they can be fused into a wire by pressing the tool; however, this wire will not be editable. To create an editable wire, use three more times on the new shapes (wire, closed wire, face). You can also fuse the original lines with the tool.
A wire can also be created from a single line by adding another point anywhere along its length. To do this, press thebutton, and click anywhere on the line.
- Press , or after the first point to constrain the second point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press
between each X, Y and Z component.
- You can also define the polar coordinates of the point by giving a value to "Length" and "Angle". Click on the checkbox next to "Angle" to constrain the pointer to the specified angle. You can press the button when you have the desired values to insert the point.
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the second point are relative to the first one; if not, they are absolute, taken from the origin (0,0,0).
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle continue mode. If continue mode is on, the Line tool will restart after you give the second point, allowing you to draw another line segment without pressing the tool button again.
- Hold snapping your point to the nearest snap location, independently of the distance. while drawing to force
- Hold constrain your second point horizontally or vertically in relation to the first one. while drawing to
- Press + or press the button to undo the last point.
- Press or the button to abort the current command.
- DANEStart: Punkt początkowy
- DANEEnd: Punkt końcowy
- DANESubdivisions: Dzieli linię z podaną liczbą poddziałów introduced in version 0.16/pl
- DATAStart: specifies the start point.
- DATAEnd: specifies the end point.
- DATASubdivisions: specifies the number of interior nodes in the line. introduced in version 0.16
- DATALength: (read-only) specifies the length of the segment.
- VIEWEnd Arrow: if it is it will display a symbol at the last point of the line, so it can be used as an annotation line.
- VIEWArrow Size: specifies the size of the symbol displayed at the end of the line.
- VIEWArrow Type: specifies the type of symbol displayed at the end of the line, which can be "Dot", "Circle", "Arrow", or "Tick".
Line = makeLine(p1, p2) Line = makeLine(LineSegment) Line = makeLine(Shape)
- Creates a
Lineobject between points
p2, each defined by its
FreeCAD.Vector, with units in millimeters.
- Creates a
Lineobject from a
- Creates a
Lineobject from the first vertex to the last vertex of the given
import FreeCAD, Draft p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 500, 0) p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(-250, -500, 0) p4 = FreeCAD.Vector(500, 1000, 0) Line1 = Draft.makeLine(p1, p2) Line2 = Draft.makeLine(p3, p4)