|Draft -> Downgrade|
|Představen ve verzi|
This tool downgrades selected objects in different ways. If no object is selected, you will be invited to select one.
How to use
- Select one or more objects you widh to downgrade
- Press the button or press then keys
The selected objects are modified/downgraded, according to the following conditions (in order):
- if only one object is selected and it contains more than one face, each face becomes a separate object
- if there are more than one face in the selection, the subsequent objects are subtracted from the first one
- if there is only one face in the selection, it gets converted into a wire
- otherwise all wires found in the selection are exploded into single edges
The Downgrade tool can be used in python scripts and macros by using the following function:
downgrade (objects [delete], [force])
- Downgrades the given object(s) (can be an object or a list of objects).
- If delete is True, old objects are deleted.
- The force attribute can be used to force a certain way of downgrading. It can be: explode, shapify, subtr, splitFaces, cut2, getWire, splitWires.
- Returns a dictionnary containing two lists, a list of new objects and a list of objects to be deleted
import FreeCADGui,Draft selection = FreeCADGui.Selection.getSelection() Draft.downgrade(selection)