Arch: Rebar Stirrup
|Arch → Rebar tools|
|This command is part of the Reinforcement AddOn, that you can install via menu Tools → Addons Manager|
Thetool allows user to create a stirrup reinforcing bar in the structural element.
How to use
- Create a structure element
- Select any face of the structure
- Then select from the rebar tools
- A task panel will pop-out on the left side of the screen as shown below
- Select the desired orientation
- Give the inputs like left cover, right cover, top cover, bottom, front cover, bent angle, bent factor, rounding and diameter of the rebar
- Select the mode of distribution either amount or spacing
- If spacing is selected, a user can also opt for custom spacing
- Pick selected face is used to verify or change the face for rebar distribution
- Click or to generate the rebars
- Click to exit the task panel
- DATAFront Cover: The distance between rebar and selected face.
- DATARight Cover: The distance between the right end of the rebar to right face of the structure.
- DATALeft Cover: The distance between the left end of the rebar to the left face of the structure.
- DATABottom Cover: The distance between rebar from the bottom face of the structure.
- DATATop Cover: The distance between rebar from the top face of the structure.
- DATABent Angle: Bent angle defines the angle at the ends of a stirrup.
- DATABent Factor: Bent Factor defines length of stirrup end.
- DATAAmount: The amount of rebars.
- DATASpacing: The distance between the axes of each bar.
The macros and from the python console by using the following function:tool can by used in
makeStirrup(LeftCover, RightCover, TopCover, BottomCover, FrontCover, BentAngle, BentFactor, Diameter, Rounding, AmountSpacingCheck, AmountSpacingValue, Structure, Facename)
- Adds a Stirrup reinforcing bar object to the given structural object.
- If no Structure and Facename is given, it will take user selected face as input.
- Here CoverAlong argument is having type tuple.
- Returns the new Rebar object.
Example: Creating Stirrup rebar.
import Arch, Stirrup structure = Arch.makeStructure(length=1000.0, width=400.0, height=400.0) structure.ViewObject.Transparency = 80 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() rebar = Stirrup.makeStirrup(20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 135, 4, 8, 2, True, 10, structure, "Face6")
Changing properties of Stirrup rebar.
import Stirrup Stirrup.editStirrup(rebar, 20, 20, 20, 20, 50, 90, 4, 8, 2, True, 6, structure, "Face6")