|Arch → Add|
|Introduced in version|
The Add tool allows you to do 4 kinds of operations:
- Add shape-based objects to an Arch component, such as a wall or structure. These objects make then part of the Arch component, and allow you to modify its shape but keeping its base properties such as width and height
- Add Arch components, such as a walls or structures, to a group-based arch object such as floors.
- Add axis systems to structural objects
- Add objects to section planes
The counterpart of this tool is the Arch Remove tool.
A box added to a wall as a component.
How to use
- Select the objects to be added together. The last object selected will be the host Arch object.
- Press the button.
- Adds the given objects in
objectsListto the given
objectsListcan be a single object or a list of objects.
import FreeCAD, Arch, Draft, Part p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 2000, 0) Line = Draft.makeWire([p1, p2]) Wall = Arch.makeWall(Line, width=150, height=2000) p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 2000, 0) p4 = FreeCAD.Vector(3000, 0, 0) Line2 = Draft.makeWire([p3, p4]) Wall2 = Arch.makeWall(Line2, width=150, height=2000) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Arch.addComponents(Wall2, Wall) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()