Mai jos este o colecție de tutoriale realizate de către utilizatorii și dezvoltatorii FreeCAD. Pentru mai multe link-uri vizitație Tutorials and videos forum .
Visit offsite tutorials for lists of tutorials hosted on external sites.
Videoclipuri care trec prin modelarea diferitelor piese folosind Ateliere de lucru cum ar fi Part, PartDesign și Sketcher. Unele dintre ele au fost înregistrate cu mult timp în urmă, dar sunt încă relevante.
- Invent Box Tutorials playlists: many videos of different design programs including GIMP, Krita, Inkscape, Blender, KiCad, and FreeCAD.
- Learn FreeCAD: FreeCAD 0.17, a series of 15 videos by Invent Box Tutorials in English. This series introduces many common tools used in PartDesign and the Path Workbench to model a part suitable for manufacturing: sketches, extrude, loft, sweep, mirror, linear and polar patterns, boolean operations, helix, toolpaths, pocket cutting, drilling, engraving, post processing and cutting.
- Ha Gei videos: several videos in English and German by Ha Gei. The videos mostly focus on PartDesign, using FreeCAD 0.17 and 0.18.
- FreeCAD 0.17 for Beginners , Part Design First Steps and STL Export, FreeCAD 0.17 Tutorial , full length Version, FreeCad (0.17) From the Idea to the Print, FreeCad 0.18 Introduction , walkaround and first steps with PART Workbench. English, FreeCAD 0.18 Entry Level Tutorial ( Follow Up ), 3D Print Workflow--freeCAD .18 --Kissslicer--Print
- FreeCAD STL zu FreeCad ( Part/Part Design) v. 01.7 und zurück, FreeCAD 0.17 Tutorial für Anfänger in Deutsch, Freecad 0.17 von der Idee zum 3D Druck, FreeCAD 0.18 Erste Schritte zum 3D Design., FreeCAD und 3D Druck kompletter Workflow an einem Beispiel.
- AllVisuals4U playlists: various videos on modelling and 3D software, including Blender, FreeCAD, and 3D printing. Some videos may be outdated.
- 3D MODELING | FREECAD: FreeCAD 0.17 and 0.18, a series of 22 videos of modeling objects like footwear, a spoke wheel, a bicycle seat, an ice scraper, a pair of sunglases, a table, a watering can, a lampshade, a dustpan, a vase for water, a cocktail glass, a wall clock, a pen holder, a printable chair, a birthday cake, and others. It also shows how to model objects for 3D printing, and to export to Blender.
- FreeCAD Tutorials - GENERAL: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 28 short videos on general aspects of FreeCAD; for example, it shows how to change units, background color, the splash screen, constraints, set perspective view, set transparency, change the size of toolbar icons, prepare for 3D print, and extrude text. Some more advanced instructions include how to do logo design, metal bending, and assembly. Most videos describe FreeCAD 0.16, but since they don't focus on modelling aspects, the information is generally applicable for other versions.
- mathcodeprint playlists: various videos in English on 3D modelling tools including FreeCAD and OpenSCAD.
- FreeCAD: FreeCAD 0.17, a series of 73 videos about model design, including PartDesign, Sketcher, Draft, shed framing, comparing FreeCAD against OpenSCAD, using the A2plus workbench, and interesting challenges from the CAD sub-forum in Reddit.
- CAD Stick Framing Playground, 11 videos.
- CAD Challenge, 4 videos.
- FreeCAD & Mini-Kossel Assembly Animations and more, 7 videos.
- bavariaSHAPE - FreeCAD Practice playlists: various videos on using FreeCAD 0.17 to 0.19 with English and German annotations.
- FreeCAD Wissenshäppchen 2018: a series of 16 short videos showing how to perform some actions: work with gears, use the -key in the Sketcher, measure an imported STEP, set up LuxRender, prepare technical illustrations with the help of Inkscape, evaluate and repair STL files, and export STL files.
- FreeCAD Wissenshäppchen 2019: a series of 8 short videos showing how to perform some actions: convert a hand drawn sketch into a 3D object, clean a part and maintain parametric associations, use the Placement interface, understand the projection methods in TechDraw, manage construction history in a spreadsheet, and use the Sheet Metal Workbench.
- FreeCAD Beginners Tutorials: a series of tutorials that start with downloading and installing FreeCAD, exploring the user interface.
- Mecatrónica LATAM playlists: various videos on using 3D modellers, including FreeCAD, in Spanish.
- FreeCAD Tutorial: FreeCAD 0.18, a series of 7 videos showing how to model various objects: basic tubular structures, pipe connections, an open ended spanner, a bolt and a nut.
- German_Plasma_CNC playlists for FreeCAD, CNC, G-code, Blender, and other topics. Mostly in German, some videos in English.
- FreeCAD Deutsch 2019: a series of 53 videos in German dealing with building shapes and preparing them for CNC manufacturing. Some topics include: preparing a job, simulating, postprocessing, milling the profiles, pocketing, drilling, engraving, and editing the tools.
- FreeCAD English: a series of 4 videos in English with some tips of working with FreeCAD.
- TechDraw: a series of 5 videos describing the TechDraw Workbench, by sliptonic; 1 (Basics), 2 (Dimensions), 3 (Multiview), 4 (Sections and Detail), and 5 (Customizing templates).
Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Using FreeCAD Path playlist de către sliptonic.
Visualization and rendering
- Joko Engineeringhelp playlists: many videos on 3D modelling with tools like FreeCAD and Blender.
- Blender Render Solidworks and FreeCAD Parts with AllVisuals4U: a series of 11 videos that is a collaboration between Joko Engineeringhelp and AllVisuals4U. In these videos they demonstrate how to model a glass bottle in FreeCAD, and then how to prepare a scene and render it in Blender: 3D Bottle Design - FreeCAD To Blender Export, Part 1: Import, Part 2: Arrange, Part 3: Assign Materials, Part 4: Lighting and UV Maps, Part 5: Node Options, Part 6: Create Renders, Part 7: Smooth STL Meshes.
- FreeCAD: a series of 24 videos describing many topics in FreeCAD including finite element analysis (FEM), a tutorial for new users coming from other programs, developing a model using an image as reference, how to use variables and equations to design models, and also showcases some complex models, like a full cylinder head for an engine.
- BIM with FreeCAD - introducere făcută de către Yorik (dezvoltator al atelierului Arch workbench).
- Regis's FreeCAD Arch tutorials series - O serie de tutoriale acoperind un larg spectru de aspecte a modelării BIM/Arch cu FreeCAD
- UH Studio Design Academy playlists: many videos on architectural design using Blender and FreeCAD, by UH Studio Design Academy.
- Freecad: FreeCAD 0.18, a series of 7 videos that present various aspects of architectural modeling, parametric building massing, introducing FreeCAD to architects and Revit users, using sketches and parametric relationships, and comparisons with grasshopper and Catia.
- Introduction to FreeCAD for architects and Revit users, Part 1, Part 2
- An Arch project with open source: a house project and energy analysis with FreeCAD, Blender 3D, and VI Suite, by Green Hub (sergiobini), Part 1, Part 2.
- freeCAD for Architecture playlists: many videos for architectural modeling in Indonesian language, by freeCAD for Architecture.
- Complete house project tutorial for architect 'from zero to hero' using freeCAD!: a series of 24 videos showing many steps like drawing the floor plan, windows, doors, walls, furniture, text annotations, and dimensions, modelling the roof, draw a fence, prepare the model for exporting to Blender, and more.
- tips and trick for better and fastest workflow in freeCAD!: a series of 8 videos with various tricks to use FreeCAD in a better way.
Finite element (FEM) simulation
- FreeCAD FEM/Civil/Structural/Arch Tutorial-1-An Introduction: FreeCAD 0.16, and introduction that builds a simple structure of pillars and beams, and analyzes them with the FEM Workbench, by Eklavya Self Learning Tutorials.
- Animation Workbench tutorials: serie de tutoriale despre Atelierul de lucru Animation addon de la microelly.
- FreeCAD Tutorials - GENERAL by AllVisuals4U: tutoriale despre lucruri generale în FreeCAD.
Videouri mai vechi
Aceste videoclipuri au fost făcute cu mulți ani în urmă și pot să nu mai fie relevante.
Acesta este primul dintr-o serie de tutoriale germane de Roland Frank. Ele preced videoclipurile canalului FreeCAD.
- Learn FreeCAD - FreeCAD Lessons for Beginners de dragul nostru prieten, defunct, Roland Frank.
- Bejant Tutorials iar playlistul FreeCAD 0.14 oferă lecții detaliate utilizând Atelierul Design Part. O listă a tuturor videoclipurilor se află la: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwmvJXdUCik-Z6goNzTxKQ/videos
- Intro to FreeCAD for 3D Printing: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 3 videos by Rick Hoefer in English. It deals with Part (Part 1), PartDesign (Part 2), and importing images to use as references for creating the shapes (Part 3).
- FreeCAD Tutorials - FEATURES by AllVisuals4U: a playlist of tutorials focusing on tools in the Part and PartDesign workbenches.
- Cad1919 Tutorials: several playlists starting with downloading and installing 0.15.4671 on Windows 8, FreeCAD Part Design / Sketcher basics, and moving on to more advanced models. GUI-ul este în limba chineză sau japoneză, dar videoclipurile au o grafică adăugată, astfel încât acestea să poată fi totuși urmate de o persoană necunoscută a limbajului cad1919.
- Bram de Vries Tutorials: opera completă fluxul designul 3D.
- openPLM demo - FreeCAD interface (nu mai lucrează cu versiunile recente de FreeCAD)