Video guide per FreeCAD
Questa è una raccolta di guide video realizzate dagli utenti e dagli sviluppatori di FreeCAD. Per altri link guardare nel subforum Tutorials and videos forum. Un'altra utile fonte di video tutorial è YouTube.
Visitare la pagina offsite tutorials per elenchi di esercitazioni ospitate su siti esterni.
Video che riguardano la modellazione di varie parti utilizzando workbench come Part, PartDesign e Sketcher. Alcuni di questi sono stati registrati molto tempo fa, ma sono ancora rilevanti.
- Invent Box Tutorials playlists: many videos of different design programs including GIMP, Krita, Inkscape, Blender, KiCad, and FreeCAD.
- Learn FreeCAD: FreeCAD 0.17, a series of 15 videos by Invent Box Tutorials in English. This series introduces many common tools used in PartDesign and the Path Workbench to model a part suitable for manufacturing: sketches, extrude, loft, sweep, mirror, linear and polar patterns, boolean operations, helix, toolpaths, pocket cutting, drilling, engraving, post processing and cutting.
- Ha Gei YouTube channel: eccellente gamma di video relativi principalmente a Part Design
- AllVisuals4U playlists: various videos on modelling and 3D software, including Blender, FreeCAD, and 3D printing. Some videos may be outdated.
- 3D MODELING | FREECAD: FreeCAD 0.17 and 0.18, a series of 22 videos of modeling objects like footwear, a spoke wheel, a bicycle seat, an ice scraper, a pair of sunglases, a table, a watering can, a lampshade, a dustpan, a vase for water, a cocktail glass, a wall clock, a pen holder, a printable chair, a birthday cake, and others. It also shows how to model objects for 3D printing, and to export to Blender.
- FreeCAD Tutorials - GENERAL: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 28 short videos on general aspects of FreeCAD; for example, it shows how to change units, background color, the splash screen, constraints, set perspective view, set transparency, change the size of toolbar icons, prepare for 3D print, and extrude text. Some more advanced instructions include how to do logo design, metal bending, and assembly. Most videos describe FreeCAD 0.16, but since they don't focus on modelling aspects, the information is generally applicable for other versions.
- da mathcodeprint: Un numero di playlist CAD correlate per FreeCAD 0.17 (tra le altre) che vanno da alcune Basic Part Design, a Shed Framing e un'interessante piccola serie di sfide dal subReddit CAD su Reddit.
- FreeCAD 0.17/0.18 – Breve panoramica e descrizione per l'ambiente Sheet Metal di bavariaSHAPE - FreeCAD Practice
- FreeCAD - Tutorial # 1 Basic Level by Mecatrónica LATAM (in Spagnolo). Una serie di brevi tutorial per modellare forme base con FreeCAD 0.18.
- FreeCAD Beginners Tutorials: a series of tutorials that start with downloading and installing FreeCAD, exploring the user interface.
- Mecatrónica LATAM playlists: various videos on using 3D modellers, including FreeCAD, in Spanish.
- FreeCAD Tutorial: FreeCAD 0.18, a series of 7 videos showing how to model various objects: basic tubular structures, pipe connections, an open ended spanner, a bolt and a nut.
- German_Plasma_CNC playlists for FreeCAD, CNC, G-code, Blender, and other topics. Mostly in German, some videos in English.
- FreeCAD Deutsch 2019: a series of 53 videos in German dealing with building shapes and preparing them for CNC manufacturing. Some topics include: preparing a job, simulating, postprocessing, milling the profiles, pocketing, drilling, engraving, and editing the tools.
- FreeCAD English: a series of 4 videos in English with some tips of working with FreeCAD.
Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Using FreeCAD Path playlist by sliptonic.
Una serie di video "Render Solidworks and FreeCAD Models in Blender", da Joko Engineering.
- BIM with FreeCAD - introduzione di Yorik (sviluppatore del workbench Arch).
- Regis's FeeeCAD Arch tutorials series - A series of tutorials covering a wide range of aspects of BIM/Arch modeling with FreeCAD
- UH Studio Design Academy playlists: many videos on architectural design using Blender and FreeCAD, by UH Studio Design Academy.
- Freecad: FreeCAD 0.18, a series of 7 videos that present various aspects of architectural modeling, parametric building massing, introducing FreeCAD to architects and Revit users, using sketches and parametric relationships, and comparisons with grasshopper and Catia.
- Introduction to FreeCAD for architects and Revit users, Part 1, Part 2
- Introduction to FreeCAD for architects and Revit users, by UH Studio Design Academy
- Introduction to FreeCAD for architects and Revit users, Part 2: Sketcher, constraints, and parametric relationships, by UH Studio Design Academy
Finite element (FEM) simulation
- FreeCAD FEM/Civil/Structural/Arch Tutorial-1-An Introduction: FreeCAD 0.16, and introduction that builds a simple structure of pillars and beams, and analyzes them with the FEM Workbench, by Eklavya Self Learning Tutorials.
- Animation Workbench tutorials: esercitazioni sull'ambiente aggiuntivo di Animazione di microelly.
- FreeCAD Tutorials - GENERAL by AllVisuals4U: tutorial su aspetti generali di FreeCAD.
Questi video sono stati realizzati molti anni fa e potrebbero non essere più pertinenti.
- BPLRFE's introduction to FreeCAD in German: this is the first in a series of German tutorials by Roland Frank. They pre-date the Learn FreeCAD channel videos.
- Learn FreeCAD - FreeCAD Lessons for Beginners del nostro caro amico defunto Roland Frank.
- Bejant Tutorials: a playlist of FreeCAD 0.14 detailed lessons using the Part Design workbench. A list of all the videos is at: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwmvJXdUCik-Z6goNzTxKQ/videos
- Intro to FreeCAD for 3D Printing: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 3 videos by Rick Hoefer in English. It deals with Part (Part 1), PartDesign (Part 2), and importing images to use as references for creating the shapes (Part 3).
- FreeCAD Tutorials - FEATURES by AllVisuals4U: una playlist di tutorial incentrati sugli strumenti degli ambienti Part e PartDesign.
- Cad1919 Tutorials: several playlists starting with downloading and installing 0.15.4671 on Windows 8, FreeCAD Part Design / Sketcher basics, and moving on to more advanced models. The GUI is in Chinese or Japanese but the videos have graphics added so they can still be followed by someone unfamiliar with cad1919's language.
- Bram de Vries Tutorials: complete work flow to 3D design.
- openPLM demo - FreeCAD interface (no longer working with a recent version of FreeCAD)