Below is a collection of video tutorials made by FreeCAD users and developers. Check out the Tutorials and videos forum for more links.
Videos that go through modeling of various parts using workbenches such as Part, PartDesign and Sketcher. Some of them were recorded a long time ago, but are still relevant.
- Learn FreeCAD - FreeCAD Lessons for Beginners by our dear late friend Roland Frank.
- Bejant Tutorials: a playlist of FreeCAD 0.14 detailed lessons using the Part Design workbench. A list of all the videos is at: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwmvJXdUCik-Z6goNzTxKQ/videos
- Cad1919 Tutorials: several playlists starting with downloading and installing 0.15.4671 on Windows 8, FreeCAD Part Design / Sketcher basics, and moving on to more advanced models. The GUI is in Chinese or Japanese but the videos have graphics added so they can still be followed by someone unfamiliar with cad1919's language.
- Bram de Vries Tutorials: complete work flow to 3D design.
- BPLRFE's introduction to FreeCAD in German: this is the first in a series of German tutorials by Roland Frank. They pre-date the Learn FreeCAD channel videos.
- FreeCAD Beginners Tutorials: a series of tutorials that start with downloading and installing FreeCAD, exploring the user interface.
- FreeCAD Tutorials - FEATURES by AllVisuals4U: a playlist of tutorials focusing on tools in the Part and PartDesign workbenches.
- BIM with FreeCAD - introduction by Yorik (Arch workbench developer).
- Presentation of FreeCAD's Arch Workbench by Yorik (Arch workbench developer)
- Regis's FreeCAD Arch tutorials series - A series of tutorials covering a wide range of aspects of BIM/Arch modeling with FreeCAD
Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Using FreeCAD Path playlist by sliptonic.
- Animation Workbench tutorials: series of tutorials about microelly's Animation add-on workbench.
- FreeCAD Tutorials - GENERAL by AllVisuals4U: tutorials about general things in FreeCAD.
These videos were made many years ago, and may not be relevant anymore.
- openPLM demo - FreeCAD interface (no longer working with a recent version of FreeCAD)