Concerning your change.
You renumbered the different sections. Why? I numbered it this way:
Sections get !--T:x--
Subsections get !--T:xy--
This helps a lot with pages that are under revision. Because you might add further subsections and then you only need to count y up.
With your method every new section would destroy the numbering and it is time consuming to search for the next available number.
So why can't my version: https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Sketcher_Dialog&oldid=494424 not be used?
- I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but the tags are intended for translation, they are not an editor utility.
- You can see this on the page https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate/Page_translation_administration#Changing_the_source_text
- Important: "You should never add unit markers yourself."
- After the page is marked for translation, previous versions are no longer available. You need to change the latest version.
- For any new pages I can wait to mark them until you say that the page has a final version. For example https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Sketcher_Preferences
- Thanks, I understand it now.
- I always wondered why my new pages were immediately marked for translations. Usually it takes days with lot of questions in the forum before I get all information. What about this proposal: First when I add the tags, the page if from my point of view ready to be translated.
When you create a new page, and you don't want it to be marked, start with a message like this. When the page seems finished, remove the message.
Nice work with the Italian translation, but remember... you must add to the original English page a link to your translation
Please look this page: Localisation#Translating_the_wiki
You can see the recent changes here... Special:RecentChanges
Great work emagdalena 22:27, 16 March 2012 (UTC)