이건 FreeCAD에 처음 온 사람을 위한 주요 도움 영역입니다.
FreeCAD 자체처럼, 이 페이지는 계속 개발중이며, 빠지거나 틀린 정보가 있을 수 있습니다.
그러나 낙심하지 말고, 필요한 정보를 찾을 수 없다면 주저하지 말고 물어보십시오. FreeCAD에 대한 의견을 남기고, 질문하고,이 위키에 대해 FreeCAD 포럼에서 토론 할 수 있습니다.
몇 년 전에 FreeCAD가 어떻게 시작되었는지 알고 싶으면 History 페이지를 방문하세요.
- Application Overview: A general overview of FreeCAD
- Installing: How to install FreeCAD on Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac
- Getting started: A quick overview of the available tools
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- Tutorials covering different parts of FreeCAD
- Mouse Model: The use of the mouse to navigate in the 3D space
- Document structure: How a FreeCAD document is organized
- Preferences and Customization: How you can configure FreeCAD to your needs
- Properties: How objects properties work in FreeCAD
- Workbench Concept: How the FreeCAD interface is organized
- Macros: How to easily automate often repeated tasks
- File formats: The different file formats that FreeCAD can read and write
These are the base workbenches bundled with every installation of FreeCAD:
- Use the Arch Workbench to work with architectural elements.
- The Complete Workbench holds all commands and features from all the modules and workbenches which met certain quality criteria.
- The Draft Workbench contains 2D tools and basic 2D and 3D CAD operations.
- Use the Drawing Workbench to display your 3D work on a 2D sheet.
- The FEM Workbench provides a Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workflow.
- Use the Image Workbench to work with bitmap images.
- The Inspection Workbench provides specific tools for examination of shapes. It is still in development.
- Use the Mesh Workbench to work with triangulated meshes.
- The OpenSCAD Workbench for interoperability with OpenSCAD and repairing Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) model history.
- Use the Part Workbench to work with CAD parts.
- Use the Part Design Workbench to build Part shapes from sketches.
- Use the Path Workbench to produce G-Code instructions. It is still in a stage of development. Only basic functions in 0.16
- Use the Plot Workbench to edit and save output plots created from other modules and tools.
- Use the Points Workbench to work with point clouds.
- Use the Raytracing Workbench to work with ray-tracing (rendering)
- The Reverse Engineering Workbench is intended to give you specific tools to convert shapes/solids/meshes into parametric FreeCAD-compatible features. It is still in development.
- Use the Robot Workbench to study robot movements.
- The Ship Workbench FreeCAD-Ship works over Ship entities, that must be created on top of provided geometry.
- Use the Sketcher Workbench to work with geometry-constrained sketches.
- Use the Spreadsheet Workbench to create and manipulating spreadsheet data.
- The Start Center Workbench allows you to quickly jump to the most common workbenches.
- The Surface Module the Surface workbench provides tools to create and modify surfaces.
- The TechDraw Workbench is the more advanced and feature-rich successor of Drawing
- The Test Framework Workbench is for debugging FreeCAD.
- The Web Workbench provides you with a browser window instead of the 3D-View within FreeCAD.
Power users have extended FreeCAD with various custom external workbenches that are not integrated into the FreeCAD source code, but are easy to install on an existing FreeCAD installation. See external workbenches for an overview of these workbenches.
Power users have written various macros to enhance FreeCAD with more capabilities.
- Commands Reference: FreeCAD 명령어의 완전한 목록.
This is the official FreeCAD online help. Please note that the whole online help system is currently being reworked. It will be used to generate a .CHM file, that will be distributed with the binary packages of FreeCAD. At the moment the online help summarizes some of the most complete sections of this wiki.