Ovo je osnovno područje pomoći za novo pridošle korisnike FreeCAD programa.
Like FreeCAD itself, these pages are in continuous development, and so there may be missing or outdated information.
But don't feel discouraged, if you cannot find the information you need, don't hesitate to ask. You can leave comments about FreeCAD, ask questions, and discuss about this wiki in the FreeCAD forum.
If you'd like to contribute to FreeCAD, see the Help FreeCAD page. If you'd like to edit this wiki, request a wiki account with editor permissions in the forum, and read the WikiPages for the general rules that you should follow.
If you would like to know how FreeCAD started years ago visit the History page.
- Mouse Model: The use of the mouse to navigate in the 3D space
- Document structure: How a FreeCAD document is organized
- Preferences and Customization: How you can configure FreeCAD to your needs
- Properties: How objects properties work in FreeCAD
- Workbench Concept: How the FreeCAD interface is organized
- Macros: How to easily automate often repeated tasks
- File formats: The different file formats that FreeCAD can read and write
- The Arch Workbench for working with architectural elements.
- The Complete Workbench hold all commands and features from all the modules and workbenches which met certain quality criteria.
- The Draft Workbench contains 2D tools and basic 2D and 3D CAD operations.
- The Drawing Workbench for displaying your 3D work on a 2D sheet.
- The FEM Workbench provides Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workflow.
- The Image Workbench for working with bitmap images.
- The Inspection Workbench is made to give you specific tools for examination of shapes. It is still in development.
- The Mesh Workbench for working with triangulated meshes.
- The OpenSCAD Workbench for interoperability with OpenSCAD and repairing Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) model history.
- The Part Workbench for working with CAD parts.
- The Part Design Workbench for building Part shapes from sketches.
- The Path Workbench is used to produce G-Code instructions. It is still in a stage of development. Only basic functions in 0.16
- The Plot Workbench is used to edit and save output plots created from other modules and tools.
- The Points Workbench for working with point clouds.
- The Raytracing Workbench for working with ray-tracing (rendering)
- The Reverse Engineering Workbench is intended to give you specific tools to convert shapes/solids/meshes into parametric FreeCAD-compatible features. It is still in development.
- The Robot Workbench for studying robot movements.
- The Ship Workbench FreeCAD-Ship works over Ship entities, that must be created on top of provided geometry.
- The Sketcher Workbench for working with geometry-constrained sketches.
- The Spreadsheet Workbench for creating and manipulating spreadsheet data.
- The Start Center Workbench allows you to quickly jump to one of the most common workbenches.
- The TechDraw Workbench is the more advanced and feature-rich successor of Drawing
- The Test Framework Workbench is for debugging FreeCAD.
- The Web Workbench provides you with a browser window instead of the 3D-View within FreeCAD.
Power users have extended FreeCAD with various custom external workbenches that are not integrated into the FreeCAD source code, but are easy to install on an existing FreeCAD installation. See external workbenches for an overview of these workbenches.
Power users have written various macros to enhance FreeCAD with more capabilities.
- Komande: Kompletna lista postojećih FreeCAD komandi.
This is the official FreeCAD online help. Please note that the whole online help system is currently being reworked. It will be used to generate a .CHM file, that will be distributed with the binary packages of FreeCAD. At the moment the online help summarizes some of the most complete sections of this wiki.