Reason for deletion: No longer used by any page. The information has been properly moved to Part Workbench.
These are tools for creating primitive objects.
- Box: Draws a box by specifying its dimensions
- Cone: Draws a cone by specifying its dimensions
- Cylinder: Draws a cylinder by specifying its dimensions
- Sphere: Draws a sphere by specifying its dimensions
- Torus: Draws a torus (ring) by specifying its dimensions
- CreatePrimitives: A tool to create various parametric geometric primitives
- Shapebuilder: A tool to create more complex shapes from various parametric geometric primitives
These are tools for modifying existing objects. They will allow you to choose which object to modify.
- Booleans: Performs boolean operations on objects
- Union: Fuses (unions) two objects
- Common: Extracts the common (intersection) part of two objects
- Cut: Cuts (subtracts) one object from another
- Join features: smart booleans for walled objects (e.g., pipes) (v0.16)
- Splitting tools: (v0.17)
- Extrude: Extrudes planar faces of an object
- Fillet: Fillets (rounds) edges of an object
- Revolve: Creates a solid by revolving another object (not solid) around an axis
- Section: Creates a section by intersecting an object with a section plane
- Cross sections...:
- Chamfer: Chamfers edges of an object
- Mirror: Mirrors the selected object on a given mirror plane
- Ruled Surface:
- Sweep: Sweeps one or more profiles along a path
- Loft: Lofts from one profile to another
- Offset tools:
- Import CAD: This tool allows you to add a file *.IGES, *.STEP, *.BREP to the current document.
- Export CAD: This tool allows you to export a part object in a *.IGES, *.STEP, *.BREP file.
- Shape from Mesh: Creates a shape object from a mesh object.
- Convert to solid: Converts a shape object to a solid object.
- Reverse shapes: Flips the normals of all faces of the selected object.
- Create simple copy: Creates a simple copy of the selected object.
- Refine shape: Cleans faces by removing unnecessary lines.
- Check geometry: Checks the geometry of selected objects for errors.
- Measure: Allows linear and angular measurement between points/edges/faces.
- Preference ... Import Export