Reason for deletion: Template not needed anymore. The information is included in Drawing Workbench.
These are tools for creating, configuring and exporting 2D drawing sheets
- Open scalable vector graphic: Opens a drawing sheet previously saved as an SVG file
- New A3 landscape drawing: Creates a new drawing sheet from FreeCAD's default A3 template
- Insert a view: Inserts a view of the selected object in the active drawing sheet
- Annotation: Adds an annotation to the current drawing sheet
- Clip: Adds a clip group to the current drawing sheet
- Open Browser: Opens a preview of the current sheet in the browser
- Ortho Views: Automatically creates orthographic views of an object on the current drawing sheet
- Symbol: Adds the contents of a SVG file as a symbol on the current drawing sheet
- Draft View: Inserts a special Draft view of the selected object in the current drawing sheet
- Spreadsheet View: Inserts a view of a selected spreadsheet in the current drawing sheet
- Save sheet: Saves the current sheet as a SVG file
- Project Shape: Creates a projection of the selected object (Source) in the 3D view.