|TechDraw → LeaderLine|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw Templates, Draft SVG, RichTextBlock|
The LeaderLine tool adds a line to a View. Other annotation objects (such as RichTextBlock) can be connected to the LeaderLine to form complex annotations.
Leader line added to View001
How to use
- Press the button
- A Task dialog will open. The dialog allows drawing of the leader line and assigning end symbols to the line.
- The Pick points button starts a line drawing function. Line drawing always starts at the point the line is to be attached to the View.
- Click to add a point, move the mouse to draw a line segment.
- To exit the line editor, press the Save changes button.
- To exit the line editor without saving, press the Discard changes button.
- After the line is created, it can be edited by double clicking the LeaderLine in the Tree.
- DATAX,Y: The point at which the leader line is connected to the View.
- DATALeader Parent: The View to which the leader is attached.
- DATAStart Symbol: The line end symbol (arrowhead) at the View end.
- DATAEnd Symbol: The line end symbol at the other end.
- DATAWayPoints: Nodes on the leader line.
- DATAScalable: Leader scales with Leader Parent.
- VIEWColor: Pen colour for the leader line.
- VIEWLine Style: 0 - No Line, 1 - Solid Line, ...
- VIEWLine Width: Weight of leader line.
myPage = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument().Page myBase = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument().View leaderObj = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject('TechDraw::DrawLeaderLine','DrawLeaderLine') FreeCAD.activeDocument().myPage.addView(leaderObj) FreeCAD.activeDocument().leaderObj.LeaderParent = myBase #first waypoint is always (0,0,0) #rest of waypoints are positions relative to (0,0,0) leaderObj.WayPoints = [p0,p1,p2] leaderObj.X = 5 leaderObj.Y = 5
- This feature was added in v0.19
- You can edit your LeaderLine by double clicking on it in the tree view. Double clicking in the graphics area is not yet supported.
- The leader line can be edited by pressing "Edit points" while in edit mode. To exit point editing: press "Save changes" or "Discard changes".