There are several RSS feeds available for the FreeCAD project:
General FreeCAD feed
- http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=da8b612e97a6bb4588b1ce27db30efd9&_render=rss : This is the general FreeCAD feed, that appears on the FreeCAD homepage and in the FreeCAD start center. It gathers information from several sources, such as code commits, FreeCAD-related videos posted on youtube, and articles from the blogs of FreeCAD developers.
- http://sourceforge.net/api/file/index/project-id/49159/mtime/desc/limit/20/rss : This feed informs of the files uploaded on the Sourceforge server and available to download. It includes releases of FreeCAD installers for all platforms, both stable and development versions, and related files such as documentation.
Source code commits
- http://sourceforge.net/p/free-cad/code/feed : A feed showing all commits made to the FreeCAD source code.
- http://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD_sf_master/commits/master.atom : An alternative feed, showing the same thing, but taken from the github mirror instead of the official Sourceforge repository.
- //www.freecadweb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss : Shows most recent changes to the wiki documentation
- //www.freecadweb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Newpages&feed=rss : Shows the new pages created on this wiki
- //www.freecadweb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Syndication_feeds&action=history&feed=rss : Gives the history of a certain page. Replace "Syndication_feeds" with the page you wish to obtain. Replace "rss" by "atom" in the links above for the atom version.
- http://forum.freecadweb.org/feed.php : This is the complete feed of the forum, it lists all new entries.
- http://forum.freecadweb.org/feed.php?mode=forums : A static feed showing all categories of the forum, updated everytime the contents changes
- http://forum.freecadweb.org/feed.php?f=3 : The feed of a particular forum. Change the number by the number of the forum you wish to follow.
- http://forum.freecadweb.org/feed.php?f=3&t=6681 : The feed of a particular thread. Change the forum and thread numbers to the one you wish to follow.
- http://freecadweb.org/tracker/issues_rss.php?project_id=0 : This feed tracks all updates made to the FreeCAD bug tracker