Outdated translations are marked like this.
- Edit parameters allows many of the settings that control FreeCAD to be changed. It does not set parameters for a model.
- Save picture takes a snapshot of the current 3D window.
- Scene inspector displays details of the Open Inventor representation of the 3D window.
- Dependency graph shows how the various features in a model are related.
- Project utility assists in repairing damaged project files.
- Measure distance measures and displays the absolute distance between two points in 3D space.
- Add text document adds an object that is able to hold arbitrary text.
- View turntable displays a rotating view of model in the 3D window.
- Units calculator provides quick conversions between measurement systems, ex mm to inches.
- Customize allows menus, shortcut keys and toolbars to be modified.
- Addon manager installs and manages external workbenches and macros provided by the FreeCAD community.