|Tools → Measure distance|
|Introduced in version|
This tool measures and displays the absolute distance between two points in 3D space.
- Click on or choose → from the top menu.
- Select first point in 3D view.
- Select second point in 3D view.
- The absolute distance between the two points will be calculated and displayed in the 3D view.
- A distance object will be created in the tree view.
The tool lets you only select points by clicking in the 3D view. You can't use the snap tools from the draft workbench to allow specific selecting of special points.
For more possibilities concerning measuring/dimensioning you can use
- the Measure-Tools from part workbench
- the Draft Dimension-Tool from draft workbench
- the Arch Survey-Tool from arch workbench