Path Pocket Shape
|Path → Pocket Shape|
This tool creates a pocketing operation from selected bottom faces or walls of one ore more pockets of the jobs base object.
The Path Pocket object is made to be part of a Path Job.
- Select the bottom or the wall(s) of a pocket
- Press the button
- Adjust the desired properties
- Add, if not allready done, the elements which should be the base for the path
- you can also delete or change to other elements
- DATAStart Depth: Starting Depth of Tool- starting depth in Z
- DATAFinal Depth: Final Depth of Tool- lowest cutting level in Z
- DATAFinish Depth: The hight of the last cutting level- set for a better finish
- DATAStep Down: Step Down of Tool- the amount of material which will be removed at once
- DATASafe Height: The hight above the workpeace where rapid motions are allowed.
- DATAClearance Height: The height needed to clear clamps and obstructions
- DATATool Controller: Defines the Tool controller used in the Operation
- DATACut Mode: Specifies a CW or CCW move for the cut
- DATAPattern: Select on which manner the horizontal movements should be done
- DATAAngle: Select the path angle relativ to x axis
- DATAStep Over Percent: Select the horizontal step over- 100% = tool diameter
- DATAPass Extension:
The naming of the used properties is corresponding to the following image