Boundary dress-up allows restricting the extent of a path to a smaller part of the object. For example, restricting a profile path to just one face or part of the model.
- Select a path such as contour, profile or pocket operation
- click the Boundary Dress-up menu item
- Create Box
- Create Cylinder
- Extend Model's Boundary Box
- Use Existing Solid
- The default option : Extend Model's Boundary Box will not allow a box that does not include at least all of the body ( ie negative values are ignored ).
- The Create Box option only sets the dimensions of the box, not its origin. To alter its origin it is necessary to adjust its Placement in the treeview.
- Path Commands: Job, Post Process, Export Template, G-Code Inspector, Simulator, Tool Manager, Complete Loop, Contour, Profile from Face, Profile from Edges, Pocket, Drilling, Engrave, Mill Face, Helix, 3D Pocket
- Installazione: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Base: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Ambienti: Menu di base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting