Sjednocuje vybrané objekty Díl do jednoho. Tato operace je plně parametrická a komponenty mohou být upravovány a výsledek přepočítáván.
This command allows you to perform quickly this Boolean operation.
How to use
- Select two or more shapes
- Press the Part Union button.
Input objects must be OpenCascade shapes. Examples: stuff made with Part, PartDesign, Sketcher workbenches. Not meshes (unless those were converted to shapes) - for meshes, there are specific Boolean tools in MeshDesign workbench.
- Solid + Solid: the result is a solid that occupies all the volume covered by the inputs
- Shell + Shell, Shell + Face, Face + Face: the result is a shell. Where faces intersect, they are split. Shells can be non-manifold. After fusion, faces can be united by Refining the result.
- Wire + Wire, Edge + Wire, Edge + Edge: the result is a wire. Edges are split where they intersect.
Compounds are supported; however, it is assumed that shapes packed into a compound do not touch or intersect. If they actually do, Fusion will likely fail, or produce an incorrect result.
Items can be added and removed from the fusion, by dragging them in or out of the fusion feature in the tree view with the mouse. A manual recompute (press F5 key or click on the recompute icon) is required to see the results.
After this operation it may be necessary to clean the shape with RefineShape.
- Modifying objects: Booleans, Union, Common, Cut, Join features, Connect, Embed, Cutout
- Splitting tools: Boolean fragments, Slice a part, Slice, XOR, Part Defeaturing
- Compound: Make compound, Explode Compound, Compound Filter; Extrude, Fillet, Revolve, Section, Cross sections, Chamfer, Mirror, Ruled Surface, Sweep, Loft
- Offset tools: 3D Offset, 2D Offset, Thickness, Projection on surface
- Other tools: Import CAD, Export CAD, Shape from Mesh, Convert to solid, Reverse shapes, Create simple copy, Create transformed copy, Create shape element copy, Refine shape, Check geometry, Measure, Attachment
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting