A manipulator is a handle that can be used to modify an object's appearance, shape, or other parameters. To access the manipulators, use the Transform tool.
How to use
- Double-click on a Part object in the Model tree
- Press and hold the left mouse button on an axis arrow and drag to translate the object in that direction.
- Press and hold the left mouse button on a sphere and drag to rotate the object in that axis.
- The Increments parameters in the Tasks panel allow you to define the movement with precision
- The OK button allows you to quit the utility easily.
As soon as you rotate/move the object in the 3D view, changes are applied. There is no Cancel button. The value boxes are for increments, not absolute values. OK only serves to exit the utility. But you can undo afterwards.