MOOC Workbench is an external workbench with which you can follow interactive tutorial and make evaluation of your work directly in FreeCAD interface.
The MOOC workbench offers 2 tools, interactive tutorials and evaluations.
Interactive tutorials (also called Player) are step-by-step guided exercises with objective checks. It launches directly into FreeCAD and allows you to advance step by step in the modeling of an object. The user has a text, a video and above all a check that the objectives have been achieved.
Evaluations (also called Grader) consist of a small program that checks certain criteria of a FreeCAD document, for example, the presence of a part body, a sketch or the final volume.
This workbench can be easily installed and updated from the Addon Manager available in FreeCAD 0.17 and above. For FreeCAD 0.16 users and other install methods, please refer to installing additional contents.
- Source code hosted on Framagit: 
- Official complete 
FreeCAD workbenches are easy to program in Python, there are therefore many people developing additional workbenches outside of the FreeCAD main developers.
The external workbenches page has some information and tutorials on some of them, and the FreeCAD Addons project aims at gathering them and making them easily installable from within FreeCAD.
New workbenches are in development, stay tuned!
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting