|Draft → Snap → WorkingPlane|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft SelectPlane|
This method always places a new point on the current working plane, even if you also use another snapping method and select a point outside of that working plane.
In other words, it projects an external snapping point to the current working plane.
Snapping the second point of a line to one endpoint of an edge of a body, which is then projected on the XY working plane
- Make sure the working plane is set with .
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Optionally turn on any other Draft Snap method.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Move the cursor over any line, edge, vertex, or object, like you would do with other snapping methods.
- A small white circle will indicate the point on the working plane to which your new point will be attached.
- Click to attach your new point.