Convertir a wire to a B-Spline, and a closed B-Spline to a closed wire
A new object will be created; the original object will not be modified.
Note: if a closed wire with sharp edges is used to create a spline, the new object may have self intersecting curve segments, and may not be visible in the 3D view. If this is the case, manually set DATAMake Face to False to see the new shape, or set DATAClosed to False to create an open shape.
- El objeto original no será eliminado después de la operación, debes borrarlo manualmente si quieres.
No disponible, pero crear un nuevo objeto con los puntos de otro es sencillo, por ejemplo:
Points attribute of an object is a list with the points that comprise that object; this list can be passed to functions that build geometry. Each point is defined by its
FreeCAD.Vector, with units in millimeters.
- if the active object is a wire
import FreeCAD, Draft
# Make a spline from the points of a wire
p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 1000, 0)
p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 1000, 0)
p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(2500, -1000, 0)
p4 = FreeCAD.Vector(3500, -500, 0)
base_wire = Draft.makeWire([p1, p2, p3, p4])
points1 = base_wire.Points
spline = Draft.makeBSpline(points1)
# Make a wire from the points of a spline
base_spline = Draft.makeBSpline([-p1, -1.3*p2, -1.2*p3, -2.1*p4])
points2 = base_spline.Points
Wire = Draft.makeWire(points2)
- Basics: Coordinates, Constraining, Snapping (Near, Extension, Parallel, Grid, Endpoint, Midpoint, Perpendicular, Angle, Center, Ortho, Intersection, Special, Dimensions, Working plane)
- Drawing: Line, Wire, Circle, Arc, Ellipse, Polygon, Rectangle, Text, Dimension, BSpline, Point, ShapeString, Facebinder, Bezier Curve, Cubic Bezier Curve, Label
- Modifying: Move, Rotate, Offset, Trimex, Join, Split, Upgrade, Downgrade, Scale, Edit, Edit Improved, Wire to BSpline, Add point, Delete point, Shape 2D View, Draft to Sketch, Array, Path Array, Point Array, Clone, Drawing, Mirror, Stretch
- Utilities: Set working plane, Finish line, Close line, Undo line, Toggle construction mode, Toggle continue mode, Apply style, Toggle display mode, Add to group, Select group contents, Toggle snap, Toggle grid, Show snap bar, Heal, Flip Dimension, VisGroup, Slope, AutoGroup, Set Working Plane Proxy, Add to Construction group
- Additional: Preferences, Import-Export Preferences (DXF/DWG, SVG, OCA, DAT); Draft API
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting