FreeCAD는 많은 응용 분야에서 사용 가능하지만 CAD 주류에 대한 오랜 여행의 시작입니다. 상용 소프트웨어와 경쟁할 수 있는 위치에 도달하려면 아직 할 일이 많습니다.
This section gives an overview of what is planned and gives you the opportunity to participate or give your opinion. As we are volunteers to FreeCAD we have only a certain amount of time. So if you interested in one of the topics and willing to help, just let us know! We use the Getting Things Done (GTD) style for the project document. Here is the Project template.
- The Organization chart shows who does what in the FreeCAD universe.
- You can follow issues that are currently being worked on via the bugtracker here: http://www.freecadweb.org/tracker/roadmap_page.php
- STEP project about improving and advancing the STEP support in FreeCAD
- Naming project is about implementing a robust Shape referencing frame work.
- FreeCAD development model project move FreeCAD to a more capable development model
- Sketcher project is ongoing implementation of the constraint/parametric Sketcher
- PartDesign project is the effort towards a working part-design in FreeCAD
- Assembly project creates a assembly module which handle product creation, part-lists and some kinematics.
- Architecture project will throw the bases of a modern, parametric architectural modeling environment.
- Units project finally get FreeCAD to recognize different Units and Units-systems.
- Resource framework project address the user collaboration, PDM catalog/standard part stuff
- Quality project aims to hide unfinished features and improve the documentation.
- Raytracing project provide a new generic interface for external renderers for visualisation
- UTF Project aims to update FreeCAD's Coin3D interface to utilise UTF Strings for better multilanguage experience with non ASCII characters
- FEM project provides a FEM module in FreeCAD.
- Material data model Effort to describe a material data model in FreeCAD
- Python 3 Porting FreeCAD to Python 3.
가까운 미래 프로젝트.
지금까지 완료된 프로젝트
- Robot project A Robot simulation workbench
Like in the most FLOSS projects a release schedule is very rough. There will be no fixed dates and "It's done, when it's done!"
- The Release process page gather ideas for a more efficient release workflow