Arch Rebar LShape
|Arch → Rebar tools|
|Bent Shape Rebar|
|This command is part of the Reinforcement AddOn, that you can install via menu Tools → Addons Manager|
Thetool allows user to create LShape reinforcing bar in the structural element.
How to use
- Create a structure element
- Select any face of the structure
- Then select from the rebar tools
- A task panel will pop-out on the left side of the screen as shown below
- Select the desired orientation
- Give the inputs like front cover, left side cover, right side cover, bottom cover, top cover, rounding and diameter of the rebar
- Select the mode of distribution either amount or spacing
- If spacing is selected, a user can also opt for custom spacing
- Pick selected face is used to verify or change the face for rebar distribution
- Click or to generate the rebars
- Click to exit the task panel
- DATAOrientation: It decides the orientation of the rebar (like a bottom, top, right and left).
- DATAFront Cover: The distance between rebar and selected face.
- DATARight Cover: The distance between the right end of the rebar to right face of the structure.
- DATALeft Cover: The distance between the left end of the rebar to the left face of the structure.
- DATABottom Cover: The distance between rebar from the bottom face of the structure.
- DATATop Cover: The distance between rebar from the top face of the structure.
- DATARounding: A rounding value to be applied to the corners of the bars, expressed in times the diameter.
- DATAAmount: The amount of rebars.
- DATASpacing: The distance between the axes of each bar.
The macros and from the python console by using the following function:tool can by used in
makeLShapeRebar(FrontCover, BottomCover, LeftCover, RightCover, Diameter, TopCover, Rounding, AmountSpacingCheck, AmountSpacingValue, orientation, Structure, Facename)
- The LShape Rebar have four different orientations:
- Bottom Right
- Bottom Left
- Top Right
- Top Left
- Adds a LShape reinforcing bar object to the given structural object.
- If no Structure and Facename is given, it will take user selected face as input.
- Here CoverAlong argument is having type tuple.
- Returns the new Rebar object.
Example: Creating LShape rebar.
import Arch, LShapeRebar structure = Arch.makeStructure(length=1000.0, width=1000.0, height=400.0) structure.ViewObject.Transparency = 80 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() rebar = LShapeRebar.makeLShapeRebar(20, 20, 20, 20, 8, 20, 2, True, 10, "Bottom Left", structure, "Face1")
Changing properties of LShape rebar.
import LShapeRebar LShapeRebar.editLShapeRebar(50, 50, 20, 20, 8, 20, 2, True, 5, "Top Left")