|Tools → Addon manager|
The Addon manager is a tool to install and manage add-on workbenches and macros provided by the FreeCAD community. The complete list of workbenches is available on the add-ons repository.
How to use
- Open the Tools → Addon manager menu.
- To install a workbench or a macro: scroll through the list and select the add-on. The description of the add-on will be displayed below the list, as well as the link to the add-on page. Then press the
- For macros, click on the Macros tab.
- To remove a workbench or a macro: scroll through the list, select the add-on then press the button.
- To update a workbench or a macro: scroll through the list, select the add-on then press the button.
- To check for updates: press the button. (Note: the icon may look different depending on your operating system.) Available updates will be reported below the list. Pressing the update button again will update all updates at once.
- The add-ons are not part of the official FreeCAD package and are not supported by the FreeCAD team. You should read the information provided on each of the add-on pages before installing any of them, to make sure you know what you are installing.
- Bug reports and feature requests should be made directly on each add-on page.