View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001890||Sketcher||Feature||public||2015-01-01 20:09||2015-06-01 07:50|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||0.16|
|Summary||0001890: Add "non-driving dimensions" capability to the sketcher|
|Description||Non-driving dimensions are dimensions that do not control the geometry, thus they are not technically constraints. They can be useful to check dimensions of some geometry elements when other constraints are edited.|
|Additional Information||One way to implement non-driving dimensions would be to add a toggle button in the Sketcher constraints toolbar to "deactivate" or "reactivate" selected dimensional constraint(s). Assigning a specific color to deactivated dimensional constraints would provide a visual cue to the end user to quickly determine which dimensional constraint is "deactivated".|
When moving/translating/rotating geometry in an underconstrained sketch, it would be useful if the "deactivated" dimensional constraints would update dynamically.
All dimensional constraints should be supported (horizontal distance, vertical distance, length, radius and angle).
Suggestions to replace the term "deactivate": suppress, disable/enable. Input welcome on this.
Forum link: http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9159#p74432
|Tags||No tags attached.|
FreeCAD: master a1c3b942
Committer: wmayer Details Diff
|Sketcher: Driving/reference creation improvements and some other fixes
- Changing from Driving to reference does not include unnecessary solvings.
- Added some checks to avoid making Driving constraints when calling directly from python and involving only external geometry (would give redundant constraints).
- New python command toggleDriving to just change the status from reference to Driving
- New UI toolbar Command to toggle constraints
- Fix to allow switching from/to construction mode during continuous mode creation.
- Enable/Disable for constraints in constraints widget has changed to operate on multiselection and now effects "toggle" instead of enable/disable.
- Disable the option to directly create a SnellsLaw non-driving constraint (this constraint does not support direct creation, it can be toggled to non-driving after creation though).
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/App/SketchObject.cpp||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/App/SketchObject.h||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/App/SketchObjectPy.xml||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/App/SketchObjectPyImp.cpp||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/Gui/CommandConstraints.cpp||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/Gui/CommandCreateGeo.cpp||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/Gui/TaskSketcherConstrains.cpp||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/Gui/TaskSketcherConstrains.ui||Diff File|
|mod - src/Mod/Sketcher/Gui/Workbench.cpp||Diff File|
|2015-01-01 20:09||normandc||New Issue|
|2015-01-01 20:09||normandc||Status||new => assigned|
|2015-01-01 20:09||normandc||Assigned To||=> abdullah|
|2015-01-01 20:13||normandc||Note Added: 0005479|
|2015-01-02 18:03||normandc||Project||FreeCAD => Sketcher|
|2015-01-12 12:31||wmayer||Relationship added||related to 0001651|
|2015-01-13 01:27||normandc||Note Added: 0005646|
|2015-01-25 15:41||yorik||Target Version||0.15 =>|
|2015-06-01 07:50||wmayer||Changeset attached||=> FreeCAD Master master a1c3b942|
|2015-06-01 07:50||wmayer||Status||assigned => closed|
|2015-06-01 07:50||wmayer||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2015-06-01 07:50||wmayer||Fixed in Version||=> 0.16|